Tuesday, December 22, 2009

6 WEEKS OLD..

Here is Frosty doing the Beagle Boogie.. It was hilarious! I couldn't get him to pose for me, it is hard to do pictures after 5 weeks. The pups are too interested in the props!

All Ricco wanted was to eat the blankie! He is quite the snuggler though. Once he got his blankie just right he curled up and went to sleep!



Sugar has the sweetest face! She has a pout to her that I am sure will get her what ever she wants! :) She is definitely the most photogenic. She will sit and pose for me all day long!

Just three lest at home! Ricco and Frosty get to go to their new families on Christmas Eve! What a FUN Christmas present! I already miss Paisley and Koda. Time has just flown by!

3 comments:

Trista said...

Oh he is so darn cute I cant wait til Thursday to see him!!!! Kinser is going to the groomers and getting all DID UP!!!! Bath, nails, ears, etc. So she can be all pretty for her new little one!!! I am so excited. He is darling!!!!

emily said...

Just wanted you to know that we are just LOVING little Ricco!!! My boys were beyond excited to have a sweet little puppy Christmas morning!! We LOVE him more every day!! He is so much fun! Thank you, Emily

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

ohhhh Chance and I are sitting here.. loving these two puppies!!!I just love them!! Oh my gosh!