Monday, November 28, 2011

Barefoot & Pregnant..

Here is our baby Ashlie.. I took this just last weekend.. She is the biggest she has ever been! I really feel for her. My two year old doesn't understand that she is pregnant and really tries to get her to play. Although she is extremely patient with him, I find her more under foot than normal, I think trying to hide from him..
She doesn't pose well for pictures.. She would rather be in my lap. So I had to zoom without her noticing, and since it was taken with my itouch it is poor quality.. But you can see how big her belly is!
Ash got her name because her favorite place to hang out since the day we brought her home is by the wood stove.
Another poor quality, but you can really see her size! Her head looks tiny cuz her belly is so big!
This was the day she got her maternity cut..
Getting ready for the puppies!

I am expecting them Wednesday or Thursday, however, her official due date is Tomorrow!!

No comments: