Monday, December 5, 2011

INTRODUCING.. The FABULOUS FIVE!!

The puppies are three days old today! They are all eating well and just darling. Ashlie is a little stir crazy so I am trying to give her longer breaks from the puppies. They go to the Vet on Wednesday for their check up and to dock their tails and remove their dew claws..

introducing ARIEL
I have never had a puppy this color before. Ariel has the three banded hair, and a chocolate nose so I am guessing she will be a Liver Pepper. She has such a beautiful unique reddish tint to her coloring, I can't wait to see her grow! She is a tiny little gal, the littlest of the bunch.


introducing FLYNN RYDER
Flynn is a dark liver and tan male with striking phantom markings! He is a wiggly little guy who likes to explore even at such a young age. I am constantly looking for him and digging him out of the blankets!


introducing SLEEPING BEAUTY
Beauty is a solid white female. Her nose is just filling in, I think she is looking like a white chocolate like her daddy, but I want to wait till it is in completely before I dub her 'white chocolate'. She is a cuddler, never cries, just likes to be snuggled..


introducing PRINCE CHARMING
Prince is a black and silver male. He is a cuddly little guy, the chunkiest in the litter. He loves to eat! He has a really thick shiny coat.


introducing SNOW WHITE
Snowy is a fluffy pure white female. She is looking like she may also be a white chocolate, but as with Beauty, I am going to wait until her nose has completely filled in to make that judgment. She is sweet and cuddly. As they all are this young..


All of the puppies are available for adoption. I require a $300.00 deposit to reserve the puppy of your choice. Since the puppies will be a little to young to go to their new home on Christmas, I am putting together a fun puppy 'gift' pack that you can give your kids Christmas morning. You can even come and visit any time you want! Then you do not have to worry about keeping a puppy quiet, or worry about the puppy in the commotion of the holidays!

Check back for updated pictures of our darling babies and pictures of the puppy pack that's included!

No comments: