Thursday, November 13, 2008

4 Weeks Old..

Here is Barqs, he is a snugly pup, he NEVER makes a peep and is really laid back. He gets feisty once his sisters rile him up, but he prefers to cuddle.
Here is Cherry, she is just turning into a delight as her personality is developing. She loves to play with her sister and pick on her little brothers, but then is content to sleep cradled in your lap!
Dewy is a wiggly fella. He prefers to cuddle in the nape of my neck. He likes to snuggle with his blankie in my lap, if I don't have his blankie he thinks we are playing and he will wiggles around. He is kind of a loner when it comes to the pack and is very curious and likes to watch whats going on, but as soon as the girls start harassing the boys he jumps in and plays.
Fanta is the boss. She plays the most and is the most vocal out of all of the puppies! She loves my daughter and will come and climb up on the door of her kennel when she sees her. She is finally letting me cuddle her. She use to growl at me constantly and let me know that she knew I was not her momma!
Squirt is SO mellow. I have only heard him bark once in his short life. He growls at me while I try to take his picture. I think it is because he is trying to get to my lap and I make him mad by putting him so far away for pictures! He plays with his sisters once he gets tired of them picking on him, but most the time he is content to play with his little stuffed toy. He paws at me like a kitten. It is really cute. He is my favorite of the week.


I can't believe it has already been 4 weeks! Although they wear me out, I do not know what I will do with myself when they go to their new homes. We will miss them tons I know that! Especially my little helper. She loves the puppies so much! All she wants to do all day is play with them. She is so good to help me with the baths, pictures and daily chores! Thanks Darlin!

No comments: