Thursday, November 27, 2008

Clancie Fancy Pants $900.00








Clancie is a small Phantom Black & Silver. He is completely kennel trained and has us almost completely house trained, is really good with other animals and children and rarely barks. I bought him as a boyfriend for Ashlie but shortly after found out I was pregnant. I tried to do it all, I currently have a litter of 5 pups and have a high risk pregnancy so I am just overwhelmed and need to sell him.

He is a small little guy and should only mature around 10-11lbs. (he is about 6lbs right now) He has an awesome personality excellent conformation, perfect ears! and we really do adore him!

He comes with full AKC registration, a blankie his stuffie toys, he has had two sets of shots, his haircut and is microchipped. He will also come with food to help with the transition. His mom is a platinum silver approx 12lbs and his dad is a liver (chocolate) 10lbs.

We really would like to find him a good home. Please spread the word..

2 comments:

Tatum said...

You are pregnant!!! Congrats!! I would love to have him, but I know Matt wouldn't let me. I will try and spread the word for you though!

JRC said...

Thanks! We are excited about the pregnancy, but are sad to let Clancie go.. He is such a cute puppy! I will let you know if who ever adopts him keeps him 'whole' because you could breed Drama to him and he will make DARLING babies!