Monday, December 8, 2008

7 Weeks Old..

This is a crazy time of year to have puppies! I do not claim to be a photographer in the least! It is becoming quite the chore taking pictures of them! They either want me to hold them, eat my lens cap, or just want to play. So After taking about 50 pictures of each pup I was able to use about 5!
Cherry was first, she really liked the candy cane prop, and enjoyed eating the santa hat.
Here is Squirt, he was a naughty boy! All he wanted to do was play! However, he was very photogenic in his playing so I was able to get cute shots of him!
Here is Jameson, (FKA Barq's) he LOVES people and I have actually seen him sitting like a beagle, and begging for me to pick him up!
He is such a fun little pup!
They are growing so fast! Although I am sad to see them as they go to their new homes, I would be lying if I didn't admit that picture day is sure alot easier!
Dewy went to his home last week, and his new mommy(s) are keeping his name Dewy! Fanta went to her new home on Wednesday and they named her Bailey! Which is darling! They both seem to be doing well, and I am looking forward ot keeping in touch with them and seeing pics as the puppies grow up!

No comments: