Sunday, December 14, 2008

Clancie Fancy Pants $900.00

Clancie has excellent conformation. He is VERY square, his tail sticks up perfectly and his ears sit evenly right on top of his head. Now getting a decent picture of his pose is next to impossible. This picture was as close as we could get because he usually does his point, then pounces on whatever he is pointing at! (That is why his back is starting to curl). Digital cameras are just not quick enough!
He is a very playful little guy. He is hard to photograph because he wants to eat my lens cap, and can't figure out why I am not playing with him..

He is a Phantom Black & Silver Miniature Schnauzer. I would almost call him a 'Toy" because he is so small. He should weigh about 10lbs at maturity.

Here he is eating his santa hat, yeah, he doesn't care for festive props! Or glamour shots. he is ALL BOY! He loves to play, not only gets along with other animals but LOVES to be around them. He RARELY barks, is completely kennel trained, and almost has us completely house trained. He is really good with, and also loves the attention from kids. He doesn't mind the bathtub, but really doesn't like the blow dryer! (But he tolerates it for me)..
We bought him as a boyfriend to my female Schnauzer. We are selling him with full AKC rights, we have had him examined and he is perfectly intact for breeding! He has had two sets of vaccinations, he has been wormed and we also had him Micro chipped.
He gets to go to his new home with his Kennel, blankie, his stuffie toys and plenty of food to help with the transition.
We hate to see him go, we have to sell him because I found out I was pregnant after we bought him, I am high risk and am a little overwhelmed. We would love to find him a good home! Please call or e-mail me with any additional questions. Check back! I will be posting updated pictures weekly!
Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Tatum said...

have you sold him?