Thursday, December 2, 2010

3 WEEKS OLD!!


It has been a quick 3 weeks! I love watching our babies grow and come into their own little personalities. here are the latest pictures!

SHAGG-E
Shagg-E is a snugly little guy.
Nothing seems to bother him. He is just happy to be there, getting attention.
He was a little distraught that I put him down to take his picture. As soon as I picked him up again he fell fast asleep, almost instantly!
Shagg-E got reserved last night! He is going to a family with Kids of all ages and he will fit right in! What an exciting Christmas morning!!
Thanks Tanis & Family!


MICK-E
Isn't his little face just Scrumptious!
Mick-E is definitely the most mellow of the bunch.
He loves to snuggle up to my neck to sleep, just like a little baby!


SCOOB
-E
Darling, cuddly.. sweetest personality..
My flash does weird things to the puppies shiny coats! He really just wanted to sleep, did not want to be bothered with posing for me!
But none the less, this little man definitely knows how to wrap me around his.. uh.. paw?


FRED-E
Cutie pie Is how I would describe Fred-E.
Cuddly, mellow.. just the perfect amount of curious!
He didn't like getting his picture taken today. It was hard to get him to pose.


DAPH-NE
Seriously look at this face! Isn't she just the most precious puppy you have ever seen?
So sweet, cuddly.. so much love to give..
She fits perfectly in to her new family..
Thank you Todd & Kim!!

No comments: