Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bath Time!!

Bath time went surprisingly well! No one howled for the water or the blow dryer! They were all nervous, but I let them sniff the blow dryer as it was running before I blew it on them, and I would take it off of them periodically but kept it running. I think it is the sound more than the wind that is scary to them. They all turned into little puff balls when they were dry! Their pictures do not do them justice. But they had already been through enough trauma I didn't want to make them pose for pictures all night!

SHAGG-E




MICK-E (available)



SCOOB-E



DAPH-NE



FREDD-E


Fredd-E was officially reserved today! He is going to be a day after Christmas surprise for a local family. I am excited to see their faces when they come to pick him up!
Thanks Michael!

No comments: