Friday, January 6, 2012

First Groovy Haircut!!


1.Flynn 2.Beauty 3. Ariel 4. Snowy 5.Prince
They did so awesome.. All of them were nervous about the buzzers and were a little shaky but they turned out so cute! Now they really look like Schnauzers!
We took them outside for playtime because it was such a nice day for Utah in January! I was hoping to wear them out some so they would be a little docile for group pictures..
They were a little too docile.. They were falling asleep, tipping over.. It was an adventure..
So I apologize the pictures aren't better. I had surgery yesterday on my knee that ended up a lot more involved than we had planned, I am on crutches in a unbending leg splint.. Not very easy to catch the perfect pose.. But thankfully the puppies are cute with out help from me!

No comments: