Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rub- A - Dub Dub 5 Fluff Balls in a TUB!!


The Softest, Fluffiest Puff Balls EVER!

Prince was really good, he started getting a little squirmy with the blow dryer, but he was almost dry..


Ariel was scared, She seemed to like the bath part, I blow dried her holding her like a baby..She was a little shaky but held really still..


Snowy loved the bath didn't care for the blow dryer.. She held still for the most part, but got squirmy at the end..


Flynn just kicked back, let me bathe him, blow dry, he didn't care as long as he got the snuggle after..


Beauty was alot like Flynn, just let me take care of business.. she got a little bored because it took me forever to blow dry all of that hair! By the time she was dry, she was ready for some cuddles and a nap!


I was very proud of all my babies and their first time bathing.. They are growing too fast.. They get their haircuts tomorrow afternoon so check back!

No comments: