Friday, December 14, 2012

Movie Night..

I'm not sure who looks more cozy.. Humphrey or Sis.. I think that she is part puppy.. On the nights she watches T.V. she cuddles and loves on the puppies.. I think it's called 'multi-tasking'..
My little man isn't as much of an animal lover as my daughter, but he can't resist Bogart. he is so snuggly, mellow and loves the attention!
 
They are starting to be really active, eyes open ready to play. Occasionally we will even hear a little growl or even a bark.. The cutest sound ever!  I even got some footage of Pearl picking a fight with Bogart.. SO CUTE!! Sorry the pictues are so bad! I have an OLD version itouch and it doesn't take the best pictures..
From top to bottm, as best as I can tell.. Hudson on Chanel, Bogart on Ashton & Humphrey
 And I couldn't leave out sweet Pearl.. Cozy all on her own.. (Mama was laying with her, but I took these while she was getting a break)
 I love the puppy pile up pictures.. Nothing sweeter than a sleeping puppy..
I love Chanels little face! It just makes me want to kiss her.. Pearl is layng on Bogart after their play time.. Just exhausted I am sure! But I love this picture cuz you can see the little back side of her paw.. So tiny and cute!
 

No comments: