Saturday, January 12, 2013

Free Time..

I've had a hard time getting video's to upload.. I usually put way more on, the puppies are so fun to watch and I love sharing their craziness. This is just a short one from last night. Just a taste of their little personalities! background music is thanks to Netflicks, nightmare before Christmas.. And the heavy breathing is my little boy, 'helping' me record.. I have found they all come running when I kiss to them! I love it cuz when its time for them to go to bed.. I just go to their kennel and kiss to them and they come a running!
 
The puppies love their free time! They are so fun to watch run and play and discover.. here are a few pictures of them.. Simple toys.. a sock tied into a knot..  piece of wrinkled up paper.. so easy to keep these babies entertained!
 
Pearl, Bogart & Humphrey.. playing tug-a-war with a sock.. they LOVE socks.. But it is best to tie a knot into them, so it is more like a toy.. Then you aren't giving them the 'ok' to play with ALL socks they find.. The next thing you know you will have a sock thief! ;-) 
My daughter loves Bogart.. LOVES him.. He is such a little lover boy too! Attention is his thing..And he prefers people over is siblings.. But, just a warning.. he loves to chew on toes!!
Humphrey is obsessed with our rug.. He rolls it, attacks it.. unrolls it.. runs around it, then starts the whole process all over.. It's hilarious to watch!
My son is not as much of an animal lover as my daughter, but since the puppies have been out alot lately and he is really enjoying tormenting them! In this picture, humphrey is trying to steal a kiss, bogart is feeling left out and sneaking in for some action.. and Chanel just jumped in and started tugging on his pants!
And our sweet Pearl.. Chewing away at the paper.. She loves the noise it makes and will often pack it with her as she is running in circles around the room.

No comments: