Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Barefoot & Pregnant...

Do you see how big her belly is? I really feel for her.. She isn't waddling like she usually does at this point, she still has a week left, so there is still time for waddling..
She is eating TONS! and wanting to go outside every five minutes. but I don't blame her. Anyone who has had a baby would sympathize I am sure!
She got to go to the doggy salon today and get pampered. She got her 'maternity' cut and was able to escape from my two little 'helpers' for just a little while. Yes, they are exhausting.. but we are all very excited for the puppies to get here!

1 comment:

Andria said...

I can't believe she's due so soon! Maybe the new pups will be a year older than last years!! I'm hoping to find a place that bakes cakes for puppies for their first birthday.