Thursday, November 18, 2010

PUPPIES ARE 1 WEEK OLD!!

They all are doing fantastic! They were all examined by the Vet this week, got their tails docked and dew claws removed and a clean bill of health!

They have been such a delight to have! I am constantly reminding sis that they are still to little to 'play' with and she can't wait till they are big enough! She spends most of her free time just talking to them, barking at them and snuggling them.

Yes, it really feels like they should be a month old by now, not just a week. We are already so attached to them!

You may notice I changed Rock-E to Fred-E. I tried to talk her into Rock-E but she wouldn't have it. "There is no Rocky in Scooby Doo mom.." Yeah, there isn't.. since she is only 5 I didn't bring up the fact that I do not recall Mickey Mouse in any episodes of 'ole Scooby Doo either! ;-) Fred-E seems to fit him better anyway! (and there is no squishy!)

Scroll on down to see their updated pictures! Feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aboslutly I love these Puppies.