Thursday, November 11, 2010

Welcome little ones!!

Here they are- FINALLY! Ashlies water broke close to 11:00 a.m. The first little pup was born about noon, and the rest followed about every 30-45 minutes. Ashlie is the best mama ever! I do not know that I could keep doing this if she wasn't. We are going to the Vet on Monday for their well check, remove their dew claws and dock the tails.
Mommy and babies are doing awesome!
We got 5 puppies total, 1 chocolate female and 4 males 2 chocolate and 2 black! They are all tiny little things! They are pretty close to the size of a field mouse right now! I forget how small and fragile they are when they are first born.
If you are interested in a puppy, we require a $300.00 deposit to reserve the puppy of your choice. The remaining balance is due by the time the puppy is 6 weeks old. These puppies will be 6 weeks old the week of Christmas, so they are perfect for your Christmas Morning Surprise!

Please feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions; Sis will be naming them tomorrow and we will post more information and better descriptions as well. I am currently talking her out of 'Squishy' as the name of the little female :)

Wall-E would be proud to know his off spring turned out just perfect!
Oh, it is so nice to have puppies again.

2 comments:

Andria said...

They make me want another puppy! And the two we have already keep us on our toes!

JRC said...

Seriously! I LOVE puppies! I wish I could keep them all!